Saturday 24 March 2012

A Journey Through Time and Space



I was recently contacted by a University of Westminster PHd student, Gamze Toylan, who is looking at the production and evolution of 'The League of Gentlemen', for which I storyboarded with director Steve Bendelack in their third series (BBC 2002).
Thanks to GT for a very easy interview process on a shining, chill morning, as we descended to the bowels of a UW building on Regent Street and blathered on about my experiences, comedy in the 1990s and early 2000s, TV and all points between.

Amongst various 'precious things' I unearthed was this fragment.

It all took me back to many vivid memories of that period when my predominant income was storyboarding for television (and film), most commonly on comedy projects.
I faced many interesting challenges and met and worked with many fascinating people.

I stepped inside the television having worshipped at its feet since my childhood, basically.

No comments:

Post a Comment